Fancy a tour or a breakout session with us at the NanoAvionics US small satellite AIT facility talking future of commercial space?
We are excited to invite you for our first virtual open house event for the North America Sales office and AIT facilities in Columbia, Illinois.
It will take place on the 20th of May, 16:00 ET.
Agenda for the event:
🍻 Online drinks - to kick-off the event (our list for drinks & snacks delivery is already filled by the fastest, sorry)
🏢 Virtual tour - explore our US office and satellite manufacturing facilities
🖥️ NanoAvionics US intro - learn more about NanoAvionics, smallsat missions we've been working on, and our future plans in the Americas region.
💬 breakout sessions:
- Panel discussion: From nano to micro – how does satellite growth impact applications and markets?
- Where does the growth stem from?
- What opportunities and new developments can we expect?
- How can we learn from other industries?
- What can and should be done about the increase of space debris?
- Satellite growth & deep space missions
- Satellite Systems Engineering Workshop
- Overview of space mission life cycles
- What is a small satellite and what is it made of?
- Introduction to technical budgets and mission sizing
- Careers at NanoAvionics
- Explore career paths in the small satellite industry
- Get to know people and roles involved in the nanosatellite project process